Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

What got me thinking is the Rags have a four man manager list l! Why isn't De Zerbi on it?
I know there is a confidentiality about him leaving Brighton and if that was the case the only reason for that is the club he is going to has still got something to play for! Which club in Europe can keep something like this quiet also?

Only club I can think of is US!!

What do you mean? Everyone can see that Klopp has turned Jota (Wolves star poacher) into an excellent late game sub when you need a goal, and who can forget the “levels” Klopp has increased in MacAllister, taking him from the starting central midfielder in the Argentina team that won the World Cup to a starting midfielder in a third placed team in the Premier League…and all for the leftover pennies from the sale of Coutinho!

Klopp, also called Midas when compared to Pep, has turned your average, run of the mill, most expensive keeper and central defenders in the world into one-time Premier League winners.

The man cannot be denied. Klopp is simply a better coach than Pep at turning expensive talent into Premier League also-rans. The end. Full stop.

Pep couldn’t turn a no name Rodri into the best midfielder in the world, because he DIDN’T win the World Cup! Not could he turn a cheap no name like Akanji into a regular starter AT ANY POSITION ACROSS THE DEFENSIVE LINE (or second DM!) in the Champions of Europe and the World, because only a coach like Klopp could perform such feats.

Plus, it just means more when Klopp does it!

5713.jpg

Wouldn't go near De Zerbi dont rate him at all. De Zerbi ball. Bollocks
What got me thinking is the Rags have a four man manager list l! Why isn't De Zerbi on it?
I know there is a confidentiality about him leaving Brighton and if that was the case the only reason for that is the club he is going to has still got something to play for! Which club in Europe can keep something like this quiet also?

Behave, De Zerbi is highly rated by no other than De Zerbi.

He was basically fired from Brighton, a very good coach but shockingly poor man management.

Behave, De Zerbi is highly rated by no other than De Zerbi.

He was basically fired from Brighton, a very good coach but shockingly poor man management.

He bought his contract out and there was some confidentiality about it! Rumour was a club bought him out his contract!? True or not we will find out!

My biggest worry when pep goes which is likely going to be in 1 year is that we are likely to have several key players go at the same time.

Walker
Stones
Kev
Bernie
Kova

We can’t do a Utd all these players need replacements fully planned before they all exit

My biggest worry when pep goes which is likely going to be in 1 year is that we are likely to have several key players go at the same time.

Walker
Stones
Kev
Bernie
Kova

We can’t do a Utd all these players need replacements fully planned before they all exit
+ Rodri

Are you implying De Zerbi comes in for a season as Pep's assistant, before, if things were to work out, he takes over?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.