Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

My biggest worry when pep goes which is likely going to be in 1 year is that we are likely to have several key players go at the same time.

Walker
Stones
Kev
Bernie
Kova

We can’t do a Utd all these players need replacements fully planned before they all exit
After all this time, do you not trust the club ?

Only the red shirted clubs are praying Pep goes next year, no evidence whatsoever he will.

My biggest worry when pep goes which is likely going to be in 1 year is that we are likely to have several key players go at the same time.

Walker
Stones
Kev
Bernie
Kova

We can’t do a Utd all these players need replacements fully planned before they all exit

I don’t think this is an unwarranted worry, but ask yourself how many key players do we need to carry a dressing room?

Foden, Gvardiol, Aké, Dias, Rodri, Rico, Haaland, Alvarez, Doku, Bobb maybe….if Pep leaves in 2/3 years, those lads will be in the prime of their careers, and they’ll be some of the most decorated and experienced footballers in world football.

Walker
Stones
Kev
Bernie
Kova

We will still have the likes of Dias, Gvardiol, Ederson, Haaland, Foden and Rodri to help with the transition.

It's natural to suppose that Pep targets Ferguson's record of most trophies. In other words, Pep needs to win another 12 trophies to make it 50 trophies overall.

He can win those trophies elsewhere, say Milan, but I doubt that he would leave City to manage a squad of lower quality. Moving to Italy was probably the initial plan. Reckon he prefers to stay for another 5 years now. That would probably be enough to overtake Ferguson's haul of trophies.

His worst day in the office for me. He got the starters wrong, and when we were chasing goals and had Stones, Gvardiol, Walker, etc, all in/around the box. Fucking go for it and bring on Bobb, Nunes, Lewis, etc. Shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.