Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
News of us going to battle with prem league will not help our case keeping pep. He knows every question will be about court & not football.

I don’t blame him if he does go now

News of us going to battle with prem league will not help our case keeping pep. He knows every question will be about court & not football.

What happened when those 115 charges was announced? What happened in a pre match press conference? What did Pep say?

This NYFC rumours wouldn't surprise me.

Joins them when the new stadium is built and first game is a friendly against the World Club champions to open it.

If he's going I have faith the club have already identified and locked in the replacement and it wouldn't surprise me if they chose someone the way they choose players. An unexpected but successful takeover.

The fact that we don't even once a game annoys me intensely.

I am on 3rd episode of Treble Together (, or whatever its called) and how sharp Erl looked at the start of 22/23. Please can he come back, and Pep get some players who can supply him from either crosses, bloody decent corners or a long hoofball instead of side back side back passing.
We have won a domestic treble a European treble . Four Premier league's in four years and six titles in seven season s. Four league cups and two FA cups. Scored over a hundred goals each season he has been here and you are questioning his methods.

Last edited:

Here goes the drama queen , the current legal stuff is from feb and pep says he is staying in case you hadnt noticed

Yeah, gotta admit pal, that's what worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.