Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Ridiculous, 70% possession 100s of passes most games this season and for 8 seasons - 6 leagues out of 8 WON.plus some cups and a C/L
You're right of course, but occasionally it would be nice to see us going direct, route 1. We have a big fast monster in the 9 position who isn't being utilised.

I agree with this, we need to offload the players who Pep doesn’t trust or want like Philips, Cancelo, Nunes and probably Gomes. Get players with quality Pep is able to use.
Yeah but you need some squad players, some guys who are ok sitting on the bench and collecting trophies. Players that are there if you need them. If you have a squad filled with top players, how will you keep them all happy ?

And also there has to be space sometimes for the young players like Bobb, or they will leave, like Palmer.

You're right of course, but occasionally it would be nice to see us going direct, route 1. We have a big fast monster in the 9 position who isn't being utilised.
The fact that we don't even once a game annoys me intensely.

I am on 3rd episode of Treble Together (, or whatever its called) and how sharp Erl looked at the start of 22/23. Please can he come back, and Pep get some players who can supply him from either crosses, bloody decent corners or a long hoofball instead of side back side back passing.

Playing a charity golf tournament this month with proceeds going to fight ALS and multiple sclerosis. Some pretty big names involved - Rafael Nadal, Henrik Larsson, Gabriel Batistuta to name a few.

He was meant to play in this last year but withdrew with the same back problem that eventually led to him missing a few league games in August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.