Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should pep do this country a favour when all the national press is ever do is slag us off, I'm hoping he tells them what to do, although if they make an agreement with him for them to somehow drop charges against us if he joins them I may change my mind lol.

Why should pep do this country a favour when all the national press is ever do is slag us off, I'm hoping he tells them what to do, although if they make an agreement with him for them to somehow drop charges against us if he joins them I may change my mind lol.
Those fuckers would make the promise then as soon as pep signed the England contract they’d find some new charges! Wouldn’t trust them at all wankers

Absolutely not

Here’s a list of all things I care about in descending order:

1. City
2. My wife
3. Cheese

79,873. Train scheduling software
79,874. The cultivation techniques of Mesopotamian farmers
79,875. The England football team
I don’t claim to be an expert but you must research indus valley ‘s cultivation techniques before you look into mesopotamian‘s . I firmly believe they learned from the Harappans .
Im bit confused why cheese comes after your wife ? Any scientific reason ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.