Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep to England always seems possible. At club level he’s done it all, I don’t see him managing Spain, Italy or even Argentina. He obviously likes England else he wouldn’t be here seven years and counting. Wouldn’t surprise me if all the charges against City get dropped in return for Pep managing England. A quid quo pro.

BBC:

"
Even if Manchester City win the Champions League on Saturday to complete the Treble, Pep Guardiola won't be totally happy - and it's Noel Gallagher's fault.

"Pep is always trying to get me to bring a guitar to a big game, so I can play in the dressing room afterwards," Gallagher explained to BBC Sport.

"I went into see him after the Real Madrid game [in the semi-finals] and told him I couldn't be at the FA Cup final or the Champions League final and, honestly, he gave me a look of utter disgust.

"It was with real contempt, as if to say 'well what the hell are you doing instead then?'. I said 'I am on tour' and he said 'cancel it!'.

"I said 'I can't, I've sold the tickets now', and he was like 'ahh, get out' and he almost launched me out of his office. He probably treated me the same way he did Joao Cancelo when he got rid of him in January.""

Someone should remind our coaching staff that subs can also have a positive impact in the game. Lack of courage to make subs is concerning. The first 11/13 will be running into the ground, the likelihood of injuries is rising & the players 14-18 will be demotivated. Perhaps some form of psychological consulting could be helpful?
you need psychological consulting .

One day Pep will leave City. He's won everything and he's already stayed longer here than anywhere else he's managed.

England could appeal to him. Would he manage Spain with his Catalan loyalties?

Would you give up Pep if it meant England won the World Cup? Only happened once. I think I’d like to see it.

Absolutely not

Here’s a list of all things I care about in descending order:

1. City
2. My wife
3. Cheese

79,873. Train scheduling software
79,874. The cultivation techniques of Mesopotamian farmers
79,875. The England football team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.