Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren’t, neither team deserved to win, the match was a poor one with so many bad passes. I thought we would come out for the second half a different side to the one we saw in the first but after a few minutes it was obvious we hadn’t improved. I am disappointed in the performance more so than the result, he can’t be pleased with what he saw today.
Completely agree.

I've always been of the belief that players are far more important than tactics(even more so with City's quality) but I can't help but feel that Pep has had a poor start to this season as much as the players.

A bit disappointed in him today really. Set the team out for a draw, basically handed the initiative to Arsenal for the 90 minutes just because he hasn’t figured out a plan B to Rodri yet.

He‘s a god so it‘s not that much of an issue but the past 3 games have been gash in Rodri‘s absence.

I think that we are trying to score the perfect goal pass pass pass goals win matches not passes ,look at arsenal goal not brilliant but still counts as a goal

Couldn’t believe his stubbornness in keeping Kovacic on for the second half, as it happened we got away with it and managed to keep 11 players. Crazy

Is this the end of the season? Were you posting the same shit last season? Because last season, our form at this point was much worse. I am sure you were one of the people who were wishibg for Pep to go and thought we would not win any title.
Don’t spout shit about me under the tag “I’m sure you were one of the people” when you clearly have no fucking clue!

Last edited:
Don't be stupid.
You’re Kreskin and I claim my £5!

Speaking of stupid, I never said we wouldn’t have a good season, only that Pep’s arc, with the team he built, appears to be on the wane, because he appears void of new ideas and not only is everyone copying the build up, but they know how to stay competitive for at least 75 mins before they have a crack at us!

We have more points, closer to the top and are better in the UCL than last season. Care to explain what were your thoughts last season?
Please, please, please just read and understand what I wrote…or was it too subtle for a blunt object to understand?

It is not about points!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.