Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder how much of this current malaise is down to losing Rodolfo Borrell and Enzo Maresca in the Summer.
. I'm not sure Kevin Keegans dad sat next to Pep is making any impact on the 'overthinker' .

He’s pissing around too much with defenders wanting then to be messis

Please manage games out, winning with minutes to go yet we are still all bombing forward!

What the hell did he say or do at half time?

Whatever it was we were way off and it only looked a matter of time before spurs took the game, our second half performance made it a good point, they should have battered us.

So I wonder how much of this current malaise is down to losing Rodolfo Borrell and Enzo Maresca in the Summer.
. I'm not sure Kevin Keegans dad sat next to Pep is making any impact on the 'overthinker' .
They were responsible for putting out the cones and little else, this is down to Pep and his players, both way off last seasons levels, but we are still in touch and still very capable of turning this around.

I am surprised he is still persisting in this system without Stones, Akanji simply cannot play ‘the Stones role’ nothing against him btw and to be honest neither can anybody else.

Also Gvardiol was/is a left sided centre back and not a left back out and out he looks uncomfortable.

Just think the whole balance is off and we look so weak and passive in our own half.

I trust Pep to fix it and it amazes me we’re only 3 off the top but please come back Stones and stay fit.

Can't believe he went to Villa Park with Stones and Lewis in midfield.

What exactly was he thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.