Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has the idea of a sabbatical never been brought up? I get the feeling that it's too taxing on him to keep up the intensity the way he does for 10 months every year so why not give him a year off? Let an assistant take over for a season, Pep could maybe be a consultant but for the most part he could just hang on a beach and recharge his battery.

"I want to defend what we won and maybe at the end of the deal, if I am tired, we will talk with the club or maybe extend more."
Guardiola said: "I signed a contract for another two years because I felt comfortable and nothing changed, whether we won the Treble or didn't.
"I am happy and the people are happy, the Board and the hierarchy especially, because in the end they decide which manager is going to lead this group of players.
"So if they are satisfied, I am still satisfied."

Another deal for Pep, maybe?

F2y96U1XYAUtecS

"I want to defend what we won and maybe at the end of the deal, if I am tired, we will talk with the club or maybe extend more."
Guardiola said: "I signed a contract for another two years because I felt comfortable and nothing changed, whether we won the Treble or didn't.
"I am happy and the people are happy, the Board and the hierarchy especially, because in the end they decide which manager is going to lead this group of players.
"So if they are satisfied, I am still satisfied."

dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

A pissed off Pep is the best one to have going into matchday 1.

Today is a glorified friendly but he won’t have liked being beaten by Arsenal.

It’ll be nice having a point to prove on the back of a historic season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.