Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh NO hahahaha even if it’s not a certainty but the thought of pep staying beyond 2025,the wailing and gnashing of teeth amongst certain sections of english football and especially the media will be a joy to behold if it happens oh my hahahaha..

He's hurting deep down like all city fans are tonight however if we can somehow buy a creative midfielder and sod it buy kane! Why not I know it's not gonna happen but I think the season is gonna be tougher with the loss of gundo and mahrez I'm glad we lost today It will give pep food for thought and let arsenal enjoy their moment but i still maintain we need two more signings at least before window shuts

He's hurting deep down like all city fans are tonight however if we can somehow buy a creative midfielder and sod it buy kane! Why not I know it's not gonna happen but I think the season is gonna be tougher with the loss of gundo and mahrez I'm glad we lost today It will give pep food for thought and let arsenal enjoy their moment but i still maintain we need two more signings at least before window shuts

Wouldn't say we're hurting, I'm not anyway. Losing Gundo and Mahrez is huge though, definitely need at least one more signing imo.

Just seen Pep’s post match interview where the interviewer tries to wind him up by stressing he’s lost yet another Charity Shield.
Pep got that slightly mad look in his eyes again. Thank you red shirt loving media, you’ve just stoked the fire again. They’ll never learn will they.
Roll on Friday.
Erling hat trick incoming.

Hurting is he fuck lol & neither am I.

Anyone who was hurting after that obviously hasn't been around too long.

He will know now that as per usual the next time we play Arsenal in a game of import we will beat them.
I do agree we need a KDB type to come in if indeed there is one in the entire universe as that position is the key to unlocking the big fella.

7D1F5BAA-EE80-432B-9BF3-FCD2BEF0B797.jpeg

i really wanna see pep dancing and singing oops i did it again in may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.