Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows the great man is

That's such an obvious but incomprehensible statistic that my brain can't fully compute it. Take away that first season at City and only Mourinho and Klopp have beaten him once and it drove them both half mad to do it and the former never fully recovered.

I was always thought of pep staying 3-4 years wow but he’s now closer to 10 years unbelievable but now I’ve a feeling he may hang around for the whole project regarding stadium expansion,concert venue and so forth ..

Every year he gives us is a blessing and we shouldn't lose sight of that.

I have no doubt that when he does leave he'll do it in a considerate way, giving the club the time it needs to find his replacement. And I've got faith that the club will make sensible decisions and bring in someone with talent and vision and commitment.

But Pep is a once in a lifetime manager and there's no-one who could fully replace him.

Just got to appreciate him while he's here. He's already done enough to be one of the most important figures in the entire history of our club.

Can’t wait

d14d0a55caf1c0499e5fb107328ab0ad.jpg

Every year he gives us is a blessing and we shouldn't lose sight of that.

I have no doubt that when he does leave he'll do it in a considerate way, giving the club the time it needs to find his replacement. And I've got faith that the club will make sensible decisions and bring in someone with talent and vision and commitment.

But Pep is a once in a lifetime manager and there's no-one who could fully replace him.

Just got to appreciate him while he's here. He's already done enough to be one of the most important figures in the entire history of our club.

His impact on our club is same like his mentor Johan Cruyff to Barca.

Pep: Regarding Gvardiol, what a beautiful surname he has ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.