Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Josep Guardiola
cause You give Josko Gvardiol & Mateo Kovacic
a chance to play in the 1st Team....
You are the Best Manager of Manchester City
and the Best Manager of the Premier League!
Gvardiol is something special. Chelsea not selling Cucrella best thing happen. We approach them TWICE. I have feeling he is future centre half for now at left back. With Barco links as left back will see him drop there sooner than anticipated. There so much more to come from him and it’s just embedding period. Look at Stones when joined and where he plays now. He has that in his locker and that one time todays game doing the progressive pass was very exciting to see.

Marti Perarnau‘s latest book on Pep is released next month. God save Pep covers the City years. If it’s as good as the first 2 books it should be a brilliant read.

Here’s a description in a (shit) translation from Spanish. Triplet winners :)

In 2014 Martí Perarnau masterfully narrated in Herr Pep Guardiola's first year at Bayern Munich. Five years later, in Pep Guardiola. The metamorphosis, Perarnau described the evolution of the football ideology of the Santpedor coach and how the Bundesliga had impacted his ideas as a coach.

God save Pep is a chronicle of Pep Guardiola's seven years at the head of Manchester City, from the harsh beginnings to the full conquest of English and European football, crowned with the triplet of the 2022-2023 season.

Martí Perarnau completes with this book his trilogy on Guardiola: triumphs, defeats, doubts and despondency, euphoria and celebrations. A detailed description, written from a privileged position, of a roller coaster of emotions in which we have known the thousand faces of Pep.

This is the portrait of the coronation of a serial winner whose secret, in the words of Guardiola himself, "is that none of us are as we were on the first day."
I need to get a hold of this book! Fascinating insight from him and this should be right up there.

Pep absolutely loved it today. I’m sure he’s going to extend his contract. How could he possibly replace what he’s got at City?

He often gives big compliments to players and sometimes it feels like he's overexaggerating but when he talks about how much he loves Bernardo you can tell he genuinely means it.

Pep would've been gutted had we lost him and Gundo in the same summer. I reckon they're probably his two favourite players he's coached at City due to how intelligent they are as it makes his job so much easier.

What other manager wears CP one week and Stone Island the other. The guy is class in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.