Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

Asking about the scum winning a cup again! It’s a joke! When did the media ever ask rag manager will city wining the league cup inspire you!

Did they actually have the gall to ask that?
The media have got their collective tongue so far up the rags' arse it's unbelievable at present. The obsequiousness of the commentary during the League Cup final was so sickening that I turned the whole thing off. I was going to throw up. Robbie Savage, that know-nothing, saying that Ten Hag is the greatest manager in the world right now!!

Was it worse or the same in previous years with LFC? I'm really having trouble deciding.

Even Klopp has joined the rag love-in. He's "happy" for Rashford and thinks u****d are all about winning.

He looks like he wants to be even more involved with the culture. The comments recently about fans leaving work and travelling 3/4 hours and spending hard earned money and also trying to use words like 'demagogue' and 'flabbergasted' in the pressers. he also finished the last couple with a joke.
I particularly liked him taking the piss out of the journalist who turned up late in response to Sky saying ' we can't go over to Peps conference because he's late' on SSN.
Think he saw our reaction to the charges and was impressed by it, especially the away fans. Deffo saw a 'connection .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.