Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

Did they actually have the gall to ask that?
The media have got their collective tongue so far up the rags' arse it's unbelievable at present. The obsequiousness of the commentary during the League Cup final was so sickening that I turned the whole thing off. I was going to throw up. Robbie Savage, that know-nothing, saying that Ten Hag is the greatest manager in the world right now!!

Was it worse or the same in previous years with LFC? I'm really having trouble deciding.
Robbie Savage is certainly one of the greatest twats in the world.

Pep is now a force to be reckoned with at press conferences. He used to be a nice guy who was willing to give answers to what he believed were genuine questions. He now suspects all questions have an ulterior motive & deals with them accordingly.
Sadly for all journalists- he has more intelligence & integrity in his little finger than they’ll ever have & just kills them off.
And then the stupid media wonder why he is adored/admired/respected by most of the fans! They just don’t get it do they? :-) :-)

Robbie Savage is certainly one of the greatest twats in the world.
Completely agree that Robbie Savage is a buffoon.
He was supposedly, mates with Mancini, when they were both at Leicester City ( - but not sure if Roberto played many times for LCFC ?). So, City received favourable comments from Savage.
Nowadays though, he has returned to being a Stretford sycophant. His son is on MUFC's books, so he dare not say anything against them.
Any publicity is good publicity, for Savage The Ego...

The press are getting on my tits, most of the questions are obviously about politics and not about tomorrow’s game, well-played Sir Pep!

I have no idea why certain "journalists" are even allowed in to these let alone ask questions
I don’t why Pep does them all. Just send someone else for a good few of them. More than get away with it. That would piss them right off. I know we are contractually obliged but missing a few wouldn’t be an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.