Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

as far as i can see she said in general that Real Madrid are a huge pull as is the PL. She then said she is planning all her clients careers five years hence (as any decent agent would). That is not he same as her saying she is touting Erling to RM.
Spot-on. Her comments were totally distorted and twisted, especially by the BBC. She made a general comment that all players wanted to play in the PL and the only thing that could compete with that attraction elsewhere were those huge clubs like Real Madrid. It was a sensible reasonable comment. The Financial Times, who hosted the conference, reported it accurately and in context. The BBC reported it dishonestly out of context and the tabloids followed it up. The BBC ignored her long comment about how Erling had loved and supported City since he was a "baby" and wanted more than anything to play for Pep. The BBC report was the usual dishonest coverage we have come to expect. They think fans are fucking stupid. But we can see through it instantly.

Spot-on. Her comments were totally distorted and twisted, especially by the BBC. She made a general comment that all players wanted to play in the PL and the only thing that could compete with that attraction elsewhere were those huge clubs like Real Madrid. It was a sensible reasonable comment. The Financial Times, who hosted the conference, reported it accurately and in context. The BBC reported it dishonestly out of context and the tabloids followed it up. The BBC ignored her long comment about how Erling had loved and supported City since he was a "baby" and wanted more than anything to play for Pep. The BBC report was the usual dishonest coverage we have come to expect. They think fans are fucking stupid. But we can see through it instantly.
Not gonna change whilst ex rag Coppack is running the show.Still no mention all week about the Campus plans yet the Tebas nonsense is repeated and regurgitated by all and sundry.

. The BBC report was the usual dishonest coverage we have come to expect. They think fans are fucking stupid. But we can see through it instantly.
Actually. No they can’t. Why does everyone think we are cheats, have the largest swuad and pay far more for players than everyone else? You are confusing City fans who read up a lot on City with general football fans who just hear what the press say and believe it all

I’m incredibly disappointed by the BBC. Their coverage of many issues has become editorially distorted and their football content is just appalling tribal shite, chasing clicks and kissing United’s arse (and Liverpool’s to an extent). It infuriates that I‘m forced to pay for it. I wouldn’t piss on it if it was on fire.

Actually. No they can’t. Why does everyone think we are cheats, have the largest swuad and pay far more for players than everyone else? You are confusing City fans who read up a lot on City with general football fans who just hear what the press say and believe it all
Was reading facebook comments (I know.. what did I expect) today under an article to do with our stadium expension. Loads of funny fuckers with the same old empty seats jibes, I swear half of them don't even follow football but just read headlines and 'banter' online and swallow it all

Do any other clubs get the same treatment?

Ask a question about the opponents on the game they are talking about.

Change to mentioning the rags. See if they spin him taking the piss like he did last time.

Then try and twist Peps words about Vinny.

Move on the Franco lover Teabag.

You can hear Pep take sharp intakes of breath before answering the dumb questions. Probably his way of stopping himself saying "What a fucking stupid question you rag/dipper bastard".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.