Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

Hahaha

Pep’s had enough of the shit. Man the barricades -:)

Our defence must be strong for pep to come out swinging. Finally had enough of their incompetence or corruption or both.

Every single game we have dodgy decisions. Screwed at the old toilet. No pens for 10 season ” you don’t get those decisions at old Trafford”. Never-mind the rampant showing when we rock up to Liverpool.

Bent cunts have it in for us.

Was reading facebook comments (I know.. what did I expect) today under an article to do with our stadium expension. Loads of funny fuckers with the same old empty seats jibes, I swear half of them don't even follow football but just read headlines and 'banter' online and swallow it all
In terms of percentage, how many of these people that make the sly jibes do you think attend their own teams games ? & more to the point, how many have ever rocked up at the Etihad ? I’d say about 0.00001% meaning they’re a bunch of armchair watching keyboard warriors, with small cocks & a cockney/southern accent :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.