Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

Yep, they do that a lot. It's funny how the likes of Tyler and Neville perpetuated the tactical foul narrative around Fernandinho but they are oblivious to something as blatant as a player faking an injury so the manager can basically call a tactical meeting. It's not technically cheating but the fact that it's so obviously pre-planned leaves a bad taste.

Its very much cheating.....its also lacks honour and class.

Managers/players are taking advantage of a rule brought in to protect them from serious/chronic injury......to take advantage of that is disgraceful.

In all its forms,cheating needs calling out and properly addressing as its ruining he game.

I really would like Pep to talk Spanish at press conferences
He is such an intelligent man ,it love to hear him in his native tongue
Then get that translated.His ideas about Football,tactics other teams...come across well in English...but the conversation is puntucuated with stop starts,misunderstandings.. He is such a genius on the sport i love id just like to listen to him proper...if that makes sense..let him wax lyrical
Or is it time for me to learn Spanish?
Ho hum.

Don’t let Guardiola hear you call him Spanish, fucking hell.

I really would like Pep to talk Spanish at press conferences
He is such an intelligent man ,it love to hear him in his native tongue
Then get that translated.His ideas about Football,tactics other teams...come across well in English...but the conversation is puntucuated with stop starts,misunderstandings.. He is such a genius on the sport i love id just like to listen to him proper...if that makes sense..let him wax lyrical
Or is it time for me to learn Spanish?
Ho hum.
his native tongue is catalan, not spanish.

Its very much cheating.....its also lacks honour and class.

Managers/players are taking advantage of a rule brought in to protect them from serious/chronic injury......to take advantage of that is disgraceful.

In all its forms,cheating needs calling out and properly addressing as its ruining he game.
I've thought for a while at the Etihad if the injuries were all genuine the trainer should be on for both sides roughly equally, maybe even slightly more for city as we have the ball more and are therefore likely to be tackled more, but normally the first city challenge in the 26 th minute results in a scream and a writhe around for 5 minutes. Apart from the odd serious injury hardly ever see a city player get treatment, discrepancy is way too big to be genuine.

He could take Bielsa’s translator in with him,

He should send this....

4986.jpg

Fergie did that a few times and paid the fine.

If memory serves he never paid a fine for not talking to the BBC for a seven year period that ran from 2004 to 2011, he should've done, but the BBC never pressed the issue preferring a softly, softly approach.

Quoting a Guardian article from 2011....

Ferguson has periodically imposed bans on virtually every media organisation at one time or another during nearly 25 years as Manchester United manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.