pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Nothing wrong with Bayern apart from conceding the 1st goal, and over-reliant on Robben.

It's easy to counter-attack. Especially when you have Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo.

7 times out of 10, Bayern would beat Real Madrid
Reliant on robben haha nice one.

Marvin said:
Nothing wrong with Bayern apart from conceding the 1st goal, and over-reliant on Robben.

It's easy to counter-attack. Especially when you have Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo.

Well 2 out of 2 they've drawn and lost; that would mean out of the next 8 they would win 7. Wouldn't bet my house on it.

Marvin said:

Bayern even made a shite rags team look half decent at times. I'm not sure he truly is the Messiah. His Barca team got stuffed by Bayern last year, now his Bayern team gets stuffed by Madrid.

He has done very well in his transitional season at Bayern imo. They have fucked up in both games against Real but Bayern and Guardiola will not make the same mistakes next season.

Uber Blue said:
Marvin said:

Well 2 out of 2 they've drawn and lost; that would mean out of the next 8 they would win 7. Wouldn't bet my house on it.
They lost both legs

dw7 said:
Uber Blue said:
Marvin said:

They lost both legs
Losing the 1st leg 1-0 made this game much more difficult.

1st goal was always going to be decisive

dw7 said:
Uber Blue said:
Marvin said:

They lost both legs

Course, Benzema scored (need to go to bed as my heads battered from 14 hours work).

johnson28392 said:
Bayern fans want him out. They're moaning that he destroyed the best team in the world.

May I request

suruchi-premium-ketchup-sauce.png

please.

Marvin said:
dw7 said:
Uber Blue said:
They lost both legs
Losing the 1st leg 1-0 made this game much more difficult.

1st goal was always going to be decisive[/quote

Regardless, Bayern would not beat Madrid 7 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.