pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
redmanc34 said:
kupest said:
redmanc34 said:
You realise that Fellaini talk is bullshit anyway. City and United have the same pass completion and average possession this season. So either your punting it to some fucker as well, or if you're not then neither are we. I never put down Pellegrini or Mancini, I actually think both are very good managers. But Guardiola is next level, that was my point.
You're aware Badstuber played against Porto this week? We also don't have David Moyes as manager any more.
You might wanna think before you post shite

Badstuber has played 14 games this season.

I mentioned Moyes to show the managers you have had.

You have the same pass completion rate because you keep on passing it back to your Goalie and defense and that is where you get your possession as well.

So basically you are saying that if two teams have teh same possession they are playing the same brand on football? You might just be more clueless than Moyes.

My guess is even ragcafe kicked you out. Don't even understand how you have posted 80 times in 5 days on a rival forum.

I post on here mate cos I get decent responses like from you. I enjoy debating. Not calling people names and that but just generally hearing another opinion. You all say to me that Redcaf and that is just propaganda yeah? So if that's true, what's the best way to educate yourself? Speak to people with a difference of opinion maybe, you learn fuck all just having a chit chat with a bunch of yes men
Well said.

Peps not my cup of tea, I'm more of a direct person so I'd rather us go for the likes if klopp de boer or even ancelotti if we have to. Possession football I just find really boring except for barca. Imagine getting beat by Stoke away 1-0 on a cold Wednesday night having 70% possession or continously passing the ball around at the etihad with the atmosphere we have now, we'd all fall asleep.

toffee balls said:
" But I cannot imagine that Pep Guardiola would look to join a club like Manchester City".

Go on , have a guess which odious twat said this.

It was the Rolex king, friend and colleague of the tax criminal. I'm not sure whether this is verbatim, a translation or a bit of journalistic license. If it was verbatim or an accurate translation, I'd be interested to know what he meant and why he'd imagine that.

redmanc34 said:
kupest said:
redmanc34 said:
Interesting how you believe the Sheikh is a very very well respected person across the world. I mean I remember before he took over at your club you were all saying how much you wanted him to take over. Oh no you didn't that's right, because hardly any fucker had heard of him unless you had dealings in Dubai. That's not me saying the Glazers are respected because they're not. Neither is Abdullah Al-Thani, who is the Qatari equivalent of your bod.

I understand Txiki and Soriano know Pep, but I fail to see how your club suits his philosophy. Barcelona he brought through and established players like Valdes, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pedro, Pique, all products of the academy and Barcelona through and through. Now at Bayern he has Müller, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Gaudino, Badstuber. So he's gonna go to City, where you don't have one player like that in your senior squad, or even that close to breaking into the first team, so that's against his ideals to begin with. And for that to happen, you're probably gonna need a couple of years without trophies where you just bring through the kids you've got now, and as your owner on average gives a manager 2 and a half seasons, and then just gives whoever the bullet for not winning a trophy, he's gonna struggle to implement anything he wants. I also think it would be a bit of a jump in recruitment. Mark Hughes-Roberto Mancini-Manuel Pellegrini- Pep Guardiola. Seems a tad unrealistic, but who knows he knows Txiki and Soriano so it could happen anyway.

You went on and on about how Pep is following LVG's footsteps besides managing in Netherlands and ofcourse you din't mention the national team and also he would join United because of Fergie. The same theory applies at our club as well.

I have never heard anything more stupid than "Pep would need kids otherwise he won't join", like what the actual fuck ! Oh wait you have David Moyes and lets punt the ball to Fellaini tactical turtle ! Wouldn't be surprised if you club went and hired Hughest next (mind you would be a huge step up).

You have to be really stupid to put down managers like Mancini and Pellegrini.

Though I would love to hear what made you say that Pep NEEDS to have "kids" in his team. Mind you at the age to 25-35 it matters for fuck all mate. Guadino and Badstuber are nowhere near important to Pep mate.

Might want a dictionary to see what philosophy actually means rather than the stupid excuse of a post up there. Wait, maybe punting the ball upto Fellaini is Gaurdiola philosophy.

You realise that Fellaini talk is bullshit anyway. City and United have the same pass completion and average possession this season. So either your punting it to some fucker as well, or if you're not then neither are we. I never put down Pellegrini or Mancini, I actually think both are very good managers. But Guardiola is next level, that was my point.
You're aware Badstuber played against Porto this week? We also don't have David Moyes as manager any more.
You might wanna think before you post shite

Same possession and completion stats? 57.4-55.3 - 85.5 -84.0 so no not the same. However you have won more aerials than us. ;-)

toffee balls said:
" But I cannot imagine that Pep Guardiola would look to join a club like Manchester City".

Go on , have a guess which odious twat said this.

It's on similar lines of Rodgers asking why Sterling would go to City, a smaller club than Liverpool.

The fear is strong.

Even though Pep is a a friend of Ferran and Txiki I fully expect him to simply use us as a tool to gain total control at Bayern and get a better deal. As Moaninho did when he waltzed of to Real after agreeing to come here.

We'll soon find out if Pep is coming. And if he isn't then the Caped Crusader and Boy Wonder had better have a good back-up plan or they're toast

silverback said:
Redmanc,
You are the equivalent of David Cameron joining a Working Men's club.

He is also proof that you cant talk to rags, end of!

Why the fuck they sign up on here I will never know.

BlueAnorak said:
Even though Pep is a a friend of Ferran and Txiki I fully expect him to simply use us as a tool to gain total control at Bayern and get a better deal. As Moaninho did when he waltzed of to Real after agreeing to come here.

Yea just see how it pans out. There was literally years of talk on here about all these things pointing to mourinho being nailed on to coming here, in reality it was never even close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.