Pep - no signings coming in in January

In for a penny in for a billion pound, eh, bud;)

I agree by the way, if they have it in for us, we might as well hit the shops and prepare for three glorious domestic years.

The young full-back at Palace, name escapes me?

He is a top prospect.

The young right back? He did look good against us to be fair mate. With regards UEFA i still don’t think anything will happen as I do firmly believe that Kaldhoon would take it legal if they tried to fine us or take the matter further. The rules were changed to make us fail and then a new rule set up that encouraged new investment? Hypocrisy at its finest!

Lately i've watched an interview in french channel Canal+ where Ndombele was asked about if he likes defending. Not a surprise was his answer negative. He said more to fancy attacking role than putting efforts to defend against small teams.
He said also that it's a big difference to give its best against Man City and quite normal to have possession against small french teams. No wonder why they are not firing in Laligue française.

I worry about his mentality, that he could be a lazy player who doesn't give his best against all the teams. So different from Fernandinho !
We don't want a Yaya Tourè's attitude of the last 2 years and an injury prone like Mendy.

What we need is consistency in L/R wings and midfield to regain our form.

The lack of respect for our centurions is troubling. Pretty sure Walker made PFA team of the year.

Last season has been and gone,absolutely immense,the lot of them,but don't for one minute think because of that they now have a free ride for future seasons,it is all about performances,and he amongst others is struggling,badly .

Rest,rest,rest is all I read,these are athletes,in their prime,which is quite apt that I use that word,because basically that is what Walker is,an athlete,more than a footballer.

Like anything in life,including our types of jobs,you are only as good as your last weeks performance,and all are open for constructive criticism,nobody is immune,but all this troubling kind of chat will be more talked about if we flop this season,heroes to zero's they could become,very fucking quickly for some of them

Reactions: Itd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.