Pep - no signings coming in in January

Need new first choice LB. Mendy's injury record means he surely cant be much more than back up for us.

Need new first choice LB. Mendy's injury record means he surely cant be much more than back up for us.

Agreed! Firpo at Betis has been mentioned over the last few weeks and to be fair He has looked the bollocks this season! €50m buyout clause as well.

Seems like left-back is something we have looked at already with Firpo.

De Jong and Ndombele are never realistic Jan movers.

I'll get mullered again, but Nathan Ake has more to give as an immediate option.

Like the idea of firpo but don’t really want a filler inner in someone like ake? De Jong sounds like he’s off to Barcelona so we should bring forward our summer plans and get ndombele in January. That’s obviously if pep wants ndombele.....lol

Like the idea of firpo but don’t really want a filler inner in someone like ake? De Jong sounds like he’s off to Barcelona so we should bring forward our summer plans and get ndombele in January. That’s obviously if pep wants ndombele.....lol

What about what Lyon wants?

Spending £100m now would trigger plenty of attention.

Zinchenko wanted to join Betis but we pulled plug last minute when Jorginho shafted us.

Pep needed another body in midfield.

Firpo plus Zin, cost us about £35m and have excellent relations.

That’s a deal we should rush to do if it was still on the table!

We are under the spotlight anyway mate? Might as well follow the PSG mantra and crack on improving! Lol

In for a penny in for a billion pound, eh, bud;)

I agree by the way, if they have it in for us, we might as well hit the shops and prepare for three glorious domestic years.

The young full-back at Palace, name escapes me?

He is a top prospect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.