Pep red cafe doping thread?

Saw some stats which showed that in terms of km covered we over the season Bournemouth were top and we were about halfway. Team that ran the least, mainly due to their lump it long and don't bother tracking back tactics were the rags

Saw some stats which showed that in terms of km covered we over the season Bournemouth were top and we were about halfway. Team that ran the least, mainly due to their lump it long and don't bother tracking back tactics were the rags
Pep's quite clearly given the team some even stronger, magic PEDs that mean the players can cover distance without actually moving. I think they call it passing? Crafty bastard...

Ag

Agreed. Far too much money to be had to be anything other than bent in some way. Myself i think the rags are plain hurting on this though. I also think Leicester were helped but only by the establishment rather than drugs.
Leicester were helped by playing one game a week, as were Chelsea in Conte's first year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.