Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Who needs enemies when we have friends like you

Karen, nothing in the world would make me happier than for this meeting to result in Sergio and Pep becoming best friends, Sergio finally clicking with what Pep wants, and for him to carry on playing here until he was 32 and left for Independiente as our top goalscorer in history, and the Premier Leagues best foreign player ever. A bucketful of trophies under his arm.

I love Sergio, he gave me the happiest moment of my life as a football fan, but it's painfully obvious (and emphasis on the painfully) he's not playing well, not enjoying his football at the moment, and he's not playing like Sergio Aguero.

Do managers never have dinner with players and agents without it being something sinister. Who is the agent, maybe Pep just wants to get to know him better, maybe Pep wants to discuss a wage rise, maybe Pep just fancied some company and Sergio asked him to join him and his agent

We'd also be top if he took the easy chances against Chelsea, Everton, Middlesborough.

I love him, but just go watch some extended highlights of an old game and you'll see he's miles away from the player he was.

Didnt realise it was Kun who missed 2 penalties v Everton at home? suppose you've forgotten about Kev hitting the bar from 2 yards v Chelsea-and the less said about Sterling in front of goal the better.

Perhaps Kun should be afforded the time to adapt to Peps methods like every other player?Hes even missed 7 games through suspension for fucks sake.

Other players are far more guilty in front of goal than Kun is.

Aguero shouldn't be singled out, we're in the position we're in right now because the whole team is fluffing the chances we are creating every game.

That said, he's the one you both expect and need to deliver. We need Aguero back on form to do anything and I have no doubt that this meeting was letting him know that (despite signing Jesus) and to clear the air.

Anything that may or may not have been said is pure media speculation. It is just a meeting between an Manager and one of his charges; nothing more. What was discussed is their/club business. In all honesty it's probably the manger putting an arm round Sergio and giving him some reassurance.

He hasn't been himself recently. Obviously he hasn't become a crap player overnight, but something is amiss with him. I'm sure Pep will get him back to his best soon.

Didnt realise it was Kun who missed 2 penalties v Everton at home? suppose you've forgotten about Kev hitting the bar from 2 yards v Chelsea-and the less said about Sterling in front of goal the better.

Perhaps Kun should be afforded the time to adapt to Peps methods like every other player?Hes even missed 7 games through suspension for fucks sake.

Other players are far more guilty in front of goal than Kun is.

He's missed 7 games because he's fucking elbowing people in the face and putting in two footed tackles! Are we supposed to feel sorry for him because of that? It's just him letting the team down by getting himself banned.

He missed a penalty, and other gilt-edged chances vs. Everton.

Yes De Bruyne's really cocked up in front of goal as well this season with some really costly misses, but unlike De Bruyne who creates, and works his bollocks off, and runs the game at times, Sergio's job is only to score goals.

He doesn't do anything else, he never gets an assist, he doesn't contribute in build up play, as the manager has said frequently, so when he gets a chance he has to bury it because that's all he's there to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.