Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

I wouldn't say he is lighting up the league but I also wouldn't say 18 goals in 22 appearances is him being in crisis. Still our best goalscorer by a country mile and we'd really be struggling for top 4 without him.

We'd also be top if he took the easy chances against Chelsea, Everton, Middlesborough.

I love him, but just go watch some extended highlights of an old game and you'll see he's miles away from the player he was.

Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala!

Incredible striker, offers a big goal return but also link up play that makes Suarez look average. The perfect player for Pep, and he's supposedly a huge admirer.

The reason Juventus fans were OK with Pogba leaving.

23, poster boy potential, long term player to build a team around.

We might have our version of Dybala if things work out with GJ. Maybe someone with more of a physical presence up front is required to accompany?

I wouldn't say he is lighting up the league but I also wouldn't say 18 goals in 22 appearances is him being in crisis. Still our best goalscorer by a country mile and we'd really be struggling for top 4 without him.

He is, not even up for discussion, however, he's been a passenger this year/and last when backs against the wall... He just isn't buying in to what is asked of him, it's as plain as day..... A number of posters are shot down for seeing something a little different, its the same with silva, both are legends within the club but there times (IMO) are coming to an end, kuns is more frustrating however as he is young enough to adapt!

Loyalty? He was winning things and getting to the Champions League semi-finals, loyalty wasn't needed. Only someone who is blindly loyal to the player and not the club could suggest we should be grateful he's here, we've given him trophies, a fuck load of money, a platform on the worlds biggest stage, surrounded him with world class players and always been very understanding about his injuries and his desire to leave in 2020.

Your second paragraph just doesn't make sense, because you're pretending we'd sell Aguero and not replace him. KDB and Sterling weren't bought to score goals, they were bought to feed Aguero.

KDB and Sterling were not bought to score goals? Really?

Its all very well 'clearing the air' and having talks and dinner, but why not just get on with doing your job as well as you can in order to earn the money you are paid? This is how my employment works.

18 goals in 22 appearances sounds amazing.

But...

3 - Steaua Bucharest.
1 - Sunderland (19th in the league)
2 - Stoke (11th in the league) - and at the time they were 17th and in the middle of an 8 game run without a win.
2- Swansea (20th in the league) - The worst defence in the country.
2 - West Brom (8th in the league)
1 - Middlesborough (16th in the league) - In a game where he butchered 4 good opportunities and in the end it cost us.
2- Burnley (10th in the league)
1- Burnley (10th in the league)

1 - West Ham (4-0 up)

3 - Borussia Monchengladbach.

Let's put it this way....you don't need to be Sergio Aguero to get those kind of numbers.

Look at the context of the goals. Majority were openers or the 2nd to kill it off. Also the reference to him not fulfilling potential is scandalous.

KDB and Sterling were not bought to score goals? Really?

Why would you think a 20 year old winger with a best ever goal return of 9, and a playmaker with a best return of 10 would be expected to be primarily goalscorers?

What universe are you in?

18 goals in 22 appearances sounds amazing.

But...

3 - Steaua Bucharest.
1 - Sunderland (19th in the league)
2 - Stoke (11th in the league) - and at the time they were 17th and in the middle of an 8 game run without a win.
2- Swansea (20th in the league) - The worst defence in the country.
2 - West Brom (8th in the league)
1 - Middlesborough (16th in the league) - In a game where he butchered 4 good opportunities and in the end it cost us.
2- Burnley (10th in the league)
1- Burnley (10th in the league)

1 - West Ham (4-0 up)

3 - Borussia Monchengladbach.

Let's put it this way....you don't need to be Sergio Aguero to get those kind of numbers.
Who needs enemies when we have friends like you

Why would you think a 20 year old winger with a best ever goal return of 9, and a playmaker with a best return of 10 would be expected to be primarily goalscorers?

What universe are you in?

I often think that when I read his incessant whining and moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.