Pep's contract situation

i think if he stays 5-10 years we can surpass united's ucl trophies they won 3 i think pep can win 4 out of 10 if he extends contract to 10 years. also we can win 5 0r 6 league titles out of 10 as well. i see only liverpool and spurs in progressive and right direction. with pep, txiki and soriano we will never finish below united in league as well. happy days if rumours are true.

Last edited:
i think if he stays 5-10 years we can surpass united's ucl trophies they won 3 i think pep can win 4 out of 10 if he extends contract to 10 years. also we can win 5 0r 6 league titles out of 10 as well. i see only liverpool and spurs in progressive and right direction. with pep, txiki and soriano we will never finish below united in league title as well. happy days if rumours are true.

Let’s win one champions league first.

It's his opportunity to emulate the achievement of his idol and mentor, Cryuff. In the same way that the Dutchman left an indelible print upon the footballing ethos of Barcelona, Pep now has the opportunity to do this at City.
Of course, he may well choose to move on somewhere for all sorts of other reasons but he won't get the same opportunities anywhere else that will undoubtedly weigh very heavily (in our favour) on his decision.

This. Said when he signed I could see him stay here 5+ years. He has bought many players 24 yo and younger that won’t reach their prime for a while. Personally calling players like 17 yo Claudio Gomes shows that he will be here for a while.

Our club has the unique mix of financial might and almost unquestioned support for the manager. Everyone believes 100% in his vision. This would only possibly be mirrored at PSG which is not an option for him IMO. He knows the CL involves luck and to be expected to win it is ludicrous. Not to mention it’s a farmers league. He could go there win two domestic trebles back to back and still be called a failure. Can’t see him going to any other club except maybe Girona in the distant future due to his connections there.

He will have a profound effect on the league here. Changing the PL to be more attack minded and less bus parking will be one of his greatest achievements.

This. Said when he signed I could see him stay here 5+ years. He has bought many players 24 yo and younger that won’t reach their prime for a while. Personally calling players like 17 yo Claudio Gomes shows that he will be here for a while.

Our club has the unique mix of financial might and almost unquestioned support for the manager. Everyone believes 100% in his vision. This would only possibly be mirrored at PSG which is not an option for him IMO. He knows the CL involves luck and to be expected to win it is ludicrous. Not to mention it’s a farmers league. He could go there win two domestic trebles back to back and still be called a failure. Can’t see him going to any other club except maybe Girona in the distant future due to his connections there.

He will have a profound effect on the league here. Changing the PL to be more attack minded and less bus parking will be one of his greatest achievements.

Whilst I totally agree with your points, you could make an argument that he has made the PM much more defensive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.