Pep's contract situation

i think if he stays 5-10 years we can surpass united's ucl trophies they won 3 i think pep can win 4 out of 10 if he extends contract to 10 years. also we can win 5 0r 6 league titles out of 10 as well. i see only liverpool and spurs in progressive and right direction. with pep, txiki and soriano we will never finish below united in league as well. happy days if rumours are true.

The days of any team dominating the PL are long gone i'm afraid. No team has managed to retain it in the last 6 years. It's harder to retain it than win it. I expect all the other top 6 to improve next season.

Liverpool look like they are sorting out there defensive frailties. If they sign a new GK they will be a real threat as plenty of goals in the team.
Spurs will be looking to make there new stadium a fortress. If they win the FA Cup can see this being a springboard for them to move to the next level.
Rags play shit football but are 2nd. If they get Sanchez & Pogba back on form will be very dangerous.
Arsenal will vastly improve when Wenger's gone. The signs are that this will be at the end of the season.
Chelsea will likely have a new manager too. Looking like they will miss out on the CL & can't see them taking the EL seriously. Would expect Roman will be spending big in the Summer & they will concentrate on the PL.

The days of any team dominating the PL are long gone i'm afraid. No team has managed to retain it in the last 6 years. It's harder to retain it than win it. I expect all the other top 6 to improve next season.

Liverpool look like they are sorting out there defensive frailties. If they sign a new GK they will be a real threat as plenty of goals in the team.
Spurs will be looking to make there new stadium a fortress. If they win the FA Cup can see this being a springboard for them to move to the next level.
Rags play shit football but are 2nd. If they get Sanchez & Pogba back on form will be very dangerous.
Arsenal will vastly improve when Wenger's gone. The signs are that this will be at the end of the season.
Chelsea will likely have a new manager too. Looking like they will miss out on the CL & can't see them taking the EL seriously. Would expect Roman will be spending big in the Summer & they will concentrate on the PL.

Strongly disagree, everything i see with my own eyes show we are set to do exactly that. Even if others improved and we did nothing there would still be a gap as Pep drills them more. Pep will not stagnate though going of how he operates. The others can do what they like, they make get the odd title or fa cup but all in all we look set to dominate for a while to come.

Can only see
tenor.gif
under Pep whilst he's at the club....

Hurry up and sign that 5 year deal Pep...

He loves it here.

One thing I find quite unique about our fans is a large amount seem to support/idolise the manager (more so than other clubs) and always come up with a song for him (Guardiola, Pelle, Mancini, Sven etc). Being a manager here probably makes him feel like a player again and like one of the other posters said above, it presents a unique challenge.

Hadn't even considered that but now you mention it, apart from the 'insert name here...insert colour here....army' song, how many fans do sing about their manager?

Strongly disagree, everything i see with my own eyes show we are set to do exactly that. Even if others improved and we did nothing there would still be a gap as Pep drills them more. Pep will not stagnate though going of how he operates. The others can do what they like, they make get the odd title or fa cup but all in all we look set to dominate for a while to come.

Completely agree with you. I think we'll open up somewhere between -275 to -350 to win the league which sounds crazy but is also accurate.

I can't see us spending that this summer. I might be wrong but who do we realistically need to spend all that on?

Oh no I meant from a bookies/probability/estimation standpoint at winning the league next season. Those numbers I posted put us around 75% which is crazy high but accurate I think. I'd fire heavy at anything under that.

Oh no I meant from a bookies/probability/estimation standpoint at winning the league next season. Those numbers I posted put us around 75% which is crazy high but accurate I think. I'd fire heavy at anything under that.
Haha ah right thought u meant as in millions of pounds we'd spend on players. I clearly got the wrong end of the stick there. that'll teach me to post on here whilst drunk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.