Pep treats all staff at first team centre

denislawsbackheel

Team supported
We went to Rotherham…
Pep has given every member of staff at the first team headquarters, 70 of them, a £10K bonus each.

What a man.

Pep Guardiola gifts £10k to every member of Man City’s first-team staff

“City’s anxieties come to the fore as the 115 charges lead them to bribing 70 staff into silence. A high ranking insider, who wishes to remain anonymous, was quoted as saying “it was actually 20 grand each but the other 10 was delivered to a secret location stuffed in brown envelopes”.

A senior official, definitely not from Arsenal, has been told this signifies a “leaving present” from Pep Guardiola as he does not wish to be part of a club that will be playing in the Chorlton Veterans League in 2025/26.

Bein Sports’ Andy Gray opined “If it’s in the papers it must be right. If that were me I’d dock them 700 points every season for the next 25 years”.

Sky Sports’ Clinton Morisson was approached for his usually authoritative views on such matters but he was unable to comment, because he cannot speak English.

Last edited:
“City’s anxieties come to the fore as the 115 charges lead them to bribing 70 staff into silence. A high ranking insider, who wishes to remain anonymous, was quoted as saying “it was actually 20 grand each but the other 10 was delivered to a secret location stuffed in brown envelopes”.

A senior official, definitely not from Arsenal, has been told this signifies a “leaving present” from Pep Guardiola as he does not wish to be part of a club that will be playing in the Chorlton Veterans League in 2025/26.

Bein Sports’ Andy Gray opined “If it’s in the papers it must be right. If that were me I’d dock them 700 points every season for the next 25 years”.

Sky Sports’ Clinton Morisson was approached for his usually authoritative views on such matters but he was unable to comment, because he cannot speak English.
Take a bow for the last two lines sir. Wiping tea from my keyboard.

Ha ha that's a gem.

10/10 mate - that really made me chuckle..............ha ha ha

Everyone gets a 10k bonus. Yeahhhhh!!!! :-)
No more signings this window. Awwwww!!!! :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.