Pep vs Klopp argument

There is no argument.

If Talk Sport didn't have two people disagreeing about a topic, or didn't create this kind of nonsense, they wouldn't have callers. If, every couple of weeks, they had a program where everyone agreed that Pep was the greatest, even they would have given up. Simon Jordan may not like us, but he also might have simply drawn the "anti-City" straw.

Think of it like a pantomime. He's the dame, and he's shouting "Oh yes it is".

If he'd been given the part of Peter Pan, he'd be shouting "Oh no it isn't".
Jordans more of a Widow TWanky or an ugly sister I would have thought?

Both excellent managers in thier own right, character, passion and personality but tbf I sometimes prefere Klopps attacking play, City can be a bit boring and regimented sometimes but over a season and over the years the results speak for themselves, Pep by a nose every time.

Are you serious?

Are City boring or is it just because the opposition have every single player packed behind the ball?

When teams have a go at us (Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Real, Bayern), the games are anything but boring and amongst the greatest of any season.

Think you’ve been swayed by too much media BS over the years.

There is no argument.

If Talk Sport didn't have two people disagreeing about a topic, or didn't create this kind of nonsense, they wouldn't have callers. If, every couple of weeks, they had a program where everyone agreed that Pep was the greatest, even they would have given up. Simon Jordan may not like us, but he also might have simply drawn the "anti-City" straw.

Think of it like a pantomime. He's the dame, and he's shouting "Oh yes it is".

If he'd been given the part of Peter Pan, he'd be shouting "Oh no it isn't".
It's essentially the same "script" on talk radio world wide. Three people in the studio screaming over each other. Topic, yes or no. Male #1 yes, Male #2 no, Female maybe. Let the shouting begin.

So there was no argument between Pep and the **** that is Klopp. Shame, as I'd have loved to have seen Pep chin the twat.

Are you serious?

Are City boring or is it just because the opposition have every single player packed behind the ball?

When teams have a go at us (Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Real, Bayern), the games are anything but boring and amongst the greatest of any season.

Think you’ve been swayed by too much media BS over the years.
Very true but not every match and as you say our style of play allows teams to sit down in their penalty box. You have admit though that City can be a great cure for insomnia sometimes.
I dont subscribe to any football media bolloocks, 50 odd years of watching City and football in general has taught me that.

So klopp has done it all on a shoestring budget,while pep has had to have sigh 10’s of billions to build his squad of course,let’s just take the trophies won and the money out of the equation for a moment,one is a very good manager no doubt about it,the other is a genius who has transformed football in England and for that matter the most of Europe,you only need to look around the leagues to see how teams ( a good majority now play) hack even the non league has teams playing it out from the back ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.