Pep vs Klopp argument

Very true but not every match and as you say our style of play allows teams to sit down in their penalty box. You have admit though that City can be a great cure for insomnia sometimes.
I dont subscribe to any football media bolloocks, 50 odd years of watching City and football in general has taught me that.
As the scousers show, they can’t keep up their manic press for 90 minutes, so they always give up chances.

We rest with the ball. Whether you think it dull or not, is moot. It is a huge part of our dominance.

It harps back to wanting the chaosball that was English football before Pep made tactics important.

Klopp is the 21st Century Pisscan. Kick and rush football to pacy wingers and reliant on shooting enough for the law of averages to allow them to score more than the opposition.

Zinderflex said it best: "I swear football has the most interesting opinions, when City dominates its money, when city fails its pep ,but when you ask anyone" if pep leaves , will man city be as dominant ?" They'll say no. Why? Because of pep's brilliance. Pep plays boring football they say, then he must have bore Real Madrid and Bayern to death when he thrashed them."

Suddenly Kloop is the "Genius" and Pep is the "Fraud" and Pep can only do what he does because he is a "serial spender" but klopp is a "master tactician", who only spends $10 and brings out the best in players and plays "exciting football". The delusion is real.

Pep and Mancity live rent free in Simon Jordan and Mark Goldbridge's heads. Those two have personal vendettas with this football club. Is it because we are challenging their legacies and breaking every record they have made?

Pep is a GENIUS and Kloop is not in the Genius club. He does not have that in his locker. Pep does things to FOOTBALL that Kloop cant even being to fathom or dream of.

Very true but not every match and as you say our style of play allows teams to sit down in their penalty box. You have admit though that City can be a great cure for insomnia sometimes.
I dont subscribe to any football media bolloocks, 50 odd years of watching City and football in general has taught me that.
I like City but support a different club and I’ve seen this ‘Boring City’ accusation by some on my clubs main forum. It’s mostly made by supporters jealous of the success Pep has brought to City. It’s made by guys who don’t appreciate the work that goes into building a team like the current City team. I don’t say this lightly but in my honest opinion this City team are THE best club side in my 55 years of watching football.

Pep has them playing a possession based game that has the opposition chasing shadows at times. The way City keep the ball and pass it for fun is a joy to watch at times. It all looks so easy but anybody that has played the game at any level knows that it’s not.

We could talk all day about the individuals but remember how many mocked City for spending on KDB, Stones,Grealish etc etc. The City players are now recognised as some of the best in World football. Pep did that.

Boring my arse. Anybody that finds watching this City team boring should find another sport as footballs simply not for them!

Jordan will be jizzing at this thread , ignore the ****
If it’s not Jordan. It will be someone else.
And there’s a couple of posts on here that shoot down their argument.

We all know it’s Pep. But when a plastic wants to waste your time with their lazy argument. Then it’s always good to waste theirs by explaining the facts on why that’s not the case.

That’s my reason for taking them on and not ignoring them.

I like City but support a different club and I’ve seen this ‘Boring City’ accusation by some on my clubs main forum. It’s mostly made by supporters jealous of the success Pep has brought to City. It’s made by guys who don’t appreciate the work that goes into building a team like the current City team. I don’t say this lightly but in my honest opinion this City team are THE best club side in my 55 years of watching football.

Pep has them playing a possession based game that has the opposition chasing shadows at times. The way City keep the ball and pass it for fun is a joy to watch at times. It all looks so easy but anybody that has played the game at any level knows that it’s not.

We could talk all day about the individuals but remember how many mocked City for spending on KDB, Stones,Grealish etc etc. The City players are now recognised as some of the best in World football. Pep did that.

Boring my arse. Anybody that finds watching this City team boring should find another sport as footballs simply not for them!
Just my opinion mate but as a Rangers fan you're clearly far more qualified to comment ;)

Quite right but it's a matter of taste. If you understand football, as you obviously do, you can appreciate all the intricate.elements that go into creating total football.

If you are only interested in football played front to back at breakneck speed, then you'd probably prefer Klopp's style. They're good at what they do, getting 8 men forward and 8 men back at phenomenal speed and getting the ball and men into the opposition box as early and as often as possible, benefitting from the mayhem it creates. In some ways it's quite impressive but is only an iteration of what Don Howe called getting the ball "in the POMO zone" when he invented it.

Firstly I didn’t realise Klopps middle name was Norbert. He should change it to “ No Bert”.
I don’t agree with the OP’s comment that Bingo managed to get “Hendo”TM into the PFA team. Whilst he obviously picked him in the dipper team imho it was the sycophants in the Media who ensured he got chosen and not through any messianic intervention by Bingo. Trunt will no doubt get into this years team.
Every Dipper fan wishes they had our owners. If they had them there would be no 115 charges, brown envelopes or sports washing.
We are just fucking up their pathetic sad lives which was wholly built on how well they did in the 70’s.Gary Glitter was popular then too.

What argument?

The same people that make the argument are the same idiots that say "the last 5 league titles have been shared by City and Liverpool" without acknowledging we won 4 of them and their 1 was the dippers first in decades.

There's really no debate to be had unless Klopp starts winning title after title. The guy didn't even qualify for the champions league last year, many big clubs would have you out of the door for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.