Pep Warns City Players...

I agree with virtually everything you've said. Can't stand this international football shite personally. Quite a few people do actually like them though. This particular set of fixtures are a complete waste of time though and should not be happening.
The only people who like them seem to be the non football fans, who as soon as the Euros/world cup is on, become know it all football fanatics, but have no idea which club anyone plays for........oh and Bluehammer, but he's Waistcoats, and VAR's biggest fan too ;)

Clubs that loose players to injury on FIB weeks should be allowed to sign replacements outside the window, AND compensated by the relevant National Association.

The only people who like them seem to be the non football fans, who as soon as the Euros/world cup is on, become know it all football fanatics, but have no idea which club anyone plays for........oh and Bluehammer, but he's Waistcoats, and VAR's biggest fan too ;)
Internationals are a chance for fans from lower league teams to get involved in high level football. It wouldn't surprise me if they made up the majority of England International attendees & away match followers.

Teams from the top half of the PL are used to International domestic football, so I doubt England matches are as big a deal to them than fans from the lower leagues.

Internationals are a chance for fans from lower league teams to get involved in high level football. It wouldn't surprise me if they made up the majority of England International attendees & away match followers.

Teams from the top half of the PL are used to International domestic football, so I doubt England matches are as big a deal to them than fans from the lower leagues.
also that dirge 'no surrender..no surrender' in faux cockney accents,,,,i mean if that doesn't put you off watching england live,,,that crap is still sung a lot ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.