Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueAnorak said:
If Txiki is serious about the manager bring youth through then Pepe is not wanted - even at £7.5m.
Karim Rekik can play left back and left centre half. and he definitely looks a good player to me. Definitely one to keep for the future.

If Lescott is going, and Senior back up is required then why not get William Gallas. 35 and just released by Spurs - definitely good back up material.

Not ready couldn't even forse a starting spot at Blackburn.

No for me far to expensive for a back up to Kompany, Godin or Olsson would be better shouts.

Maicon wants to prove himself at Manchester City - agent
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/transfer-zone/2013/06/28/4078652/maicon-wants-to-prove-himself-at-manchester-city-agent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/tra ... city-agent</a>

he Brazilian was brought to the Etihad Stadium by his former Inter boss last summer, but a combination of injuries and the form of Pablo Zabaleta ensured he started just seven matches for City.

TRANSFER TALK
10/1 Man City are 10/1 with William Hill to win the Premier League and FA Cup next season
But Roberto Calenda insists his client has no desire to leave, and instead wants to fight for his place and earn a way back into the Brazil squad in time for next summer's World Cup.

"He has had an unfortunate season, it can happen," Calenda told Radio Sportiva.

"Now he wants to prove his worth in a Manchester City jersey and achieve a call to the World Cup with Brazil."

Didn't he fall out with Mourinho last season because he was dropped in favour of a 19 year old (Varane)?? Don't rate him over Nastasic, would he be happy as back up?

Plaything of the gods said:
Lots of chat in the footy media about Pellegrini wanting Pepe. Is this transfer a goer? I hope not. Dirty bastard would be a constant target of the media - has anyone told Pellegrini that?

Only took 1 nasty article on him today for me to conclude he'd get the Balo treatment here and get at least 3/4 red cards a season before getting shipped off after 2 years.

I don't want this thug anywhere near City, he won't play second fiddle to Nastasic and rightly so, Matija is the better player in my opinion.

We cannot afford to hinder his development.

Nearly chocked on my sausage this morning,when I heard Real Madrid wanted 30 million for him.We could do nice swap Lescott for Pepe.

PEPE....................ABSOLUTELY NO! We've just moved on Toure for pity sake as being too old and he knows the Premier League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.