Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would we want him nav douglas on a free the lad from lisbon for 5 mill williams for 10 mill all could fill kolos boots this is just another rag story made up to make city look foolish in the market 20 mill to our transfer rivals for a has been that carries more baggage than suarez and bollateli very holistic

I don't get this move at all particularly when Real is asking for more than 20m for him. Nasty and Kompany should be our starters so why pay 20m for a back-up especially at his age? Rather go for another young player like Roma's Marquinhos etc..

Joleon Lescott Set to Make Man City Exit
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/02/joleon-lescott-set-to-make-man-city-exit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/02 ... city-exit/</a>
Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott has revealed that he will be looking to leave the club this summer if he is told he is not part of new manager Manuel Pellegrini’s plans according to The Daily Star.

**** or not he will be an improvement and for the price quoted it seems reasonable. Just got to trust Pellegrini on this one.

An odious, horrible player that I hope never gets to wear the shirt. Past his prime and at the reported 20M well overpriced.

PhuketBlue said:
An odious, horrible player that I hope never gets to wear the shirt. Past his prime and at the reported 20M well overpriced.

Just got to back Pellegrini on this one and put any personal gripes to one side. If he does prove to be a flop then then he will be out of the door along with Pepe imho.

I like the idea of him partnering Kompany - solid,no nonsense and great experience.

20M seems excessive though,so,if there's any truth in this rumour,i imagine it will be closer to half that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.