Pep's assistant | Juanma Lillo

The fact that Pep doesn’t have an assistant for our first pre season game is ridiculous.
Might have an interim assistant for this season.
Next season might see an assistant come in who will continue as Peps managerial successor the following season.
Internally Des Buckingham from Mumbai is well regarded and seemingly has bought into the " philosophy"
He won't come to us unless he will be the eventual manager

None of our ex players are currently available, as far as I am aware.

Might have an interim assistant for this season.
Next season might see an assistant come in who will continue as Peps managerial successor the following season.
Internally Des Buckingham from Mumbai is well regarded and seemingly has bought into the " philosophy"
He won't come to us unless he will be the eventual manager

None of our ex players are currently available, as far as I am aware.
Pep’s successor will not be an improvisation from another CFG club. The only one with some pedigree is at Spurs, and even him doesn’t have enough stature. You can’t fuck around. You can’t go from Pep to a vacuum of influence and respectability. A manager isn’t there to prove a point, that’s why talk of Kompany is delusional is well.
As for the assistant, it also can’t be fucked around. We didn’t just lose Maresca, we also lost Borell. Someone significant is wanted. Pep doesn’t do everything by himself, neither does any manager. He needs serious, big people by his side.
It could be ugly vs Bayern

Carlos Vicens is sitting right next to Pep at this game so i suppose the question about his assistant is already cleared internally.

Just get a doll with Peps' face in the style of Frank Sidebottom's head and sit it next to him.

Put a stock phrases audio system inside it and Pep can pick which of "make a sub" , "keep possession for 10 minutes" "kick it long", "put Ederson on pens" "grealish at left back", "corner flag" etc he can listen to.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.