Pep's assistant | Juanma Lillo

Finally, still one more can come unless Carlos Vicens is stepping up. Would want one guy just to shout at 4th ref and berate the ref and asking for VAR reviews when it suits us. :)
When Pep was asked about this yesterday, I thought I heard him say something like “he bring his number 2”. If that’s the case, it looks like the guy he had with him at Al Saad Inigo Dominguez. the athletic mentioned this some time back but nothing from club yet.
Finally, still one more can come unless Carlos Vicens is stepping up. Would want one guy just to shout at 4th ref and berate the ref and asking for VAR reviews when it suits us. :)

When Pep was asked about this yesterday, I thought I heard him say something like “he bring his number 2”. If that’s the case, it looks like the guy he had with him at Al Saad Inigo Dominguez. the athletic mentioned this some time back but nothing from club yet.

I heard this too mate, and meant to mention it on here to see if I’d just misheard him.

Seems odd for the Club not to have confirmed them both at the same time, but that’s definitely what Pep was suggesting.

New rules say if two people are in the technical area they get a booking and that assistant managers even shouting onto the pitch can be booked too. It's a bit of a madness, but you know we'd get both barrells of it.
Newcastle are fucked. Will have to get Eddie Howe to sit down more and just let Tindall do his stuff.

Newcastle are fucked. Will have to get Eddie Howe to sit down more and just let Tindall do his stuff.
Ha, yeah a Newcastle fan was the one who told me. Apparently their fanbase are shitting it and think it's been brought in to personally hit them. lol

I always respected this guy...especially when he was telling Pep to calm down once sat on the bench...shows he's not a yes man...those types are no good for getting results. Didn't know he'd left so it's good he's back.

This is why Masters and his cohorts, Levy and his cabal, and the supporting cast of the bought-and-paid-for client media lickspittles are so, so important to our continued success.
I don't think they realise what they have created, he may well have come for just 3 years but they really got his back up and he has been determined to put them all back in their box.

I genuinely hope that the thick cunts keep it up and we end up with 10 year Pep lol

I always respected this guy...especially when he was telling Pep to calm down once sat on the bench...shows he's not a yes man...those types are no good for getting results. Didn't know he'd left so it's good he's back.

Having yes man lead to cancelo and pep fallout

What a top man he is that is why is he loved by players and he is also close to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.