Pep's assistant | Juanma Lillo

Not that impressed. It looked like the team coached themselves today. Memories of KK sitting on the bench with arms folded towards the end of his reign with us.
Not that impressed? Why because he wasn’t jumping around or pointing like mcpointyman in the few times you actually seen him lol.

The guys peps number 2 for a reason. The amount of shite that gets posted on here is unbelievable. The team coached themselves? I Forgot there was Lilo cam and cameras in the changing room.

Absolute shite

He’s normally on the bench telling Pep to calm down and sit down.

Yesterday, it looked like he was being polite on the phone to Pep while he’s recovering… he did have a little smirk on his face after it, haha

He’s normally on the bench telling Pep to calm down and sit down.

Yesterday, it looked like he was being polite on the phone to Pep while he’s recovering… he did have a little smirk on his face after it, haha
pep would of been going off his head about something and lilo thought, peps been reading that bluemoon matchthread :)

Made me laugh when he took his ear piece out, said something then smirked. We were all guessing and it was all "Pep said ......?????.......... and I told him to fuck off".
Yeah my reading too it was just after Jack had played a quick one two with Gvardiol (I think) who was not on his wave length and went out of play

The fact Lillo speaks good English and was chatting and joking with the city players in the warm up yesterday tells us all he just doesn’t want to get involved with the media. Can’t blame him and fair play to him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.