Pep's contract situation

Why people listen to these so called journalists is beyond me. I know more about what's going through pep's head and that still equates to me knowing fuck all. He'll see out his contract at a minimum anything else is a huge huge bonus as far as I'm concerned. CTWD
I think the journos were attempting to relay the general feeling in the club rather then what Pep is feeling.
No one knows how he feels, maybe except Khaldoon. I don’t even know if Khaldoon knows yet but surely they’ll be having these conversations soon

What info, pep may or may not leave next season? We all knew that already. Pep himself said he'd sit down and talk to the club sometime next season and he will see how he feels. It was an article for the sake of an article.
This particularly writer has a history of getting City scoop so I’m not going to just dismiss it out of hand. You may recall last year he was the first one to report we were going after Gvardiol in the press.

Two journalists that have a history of getting City inside info picked up on this story. I don’t know if they are right but it is noteworthy given their history.

Last edited:
Pep can release a statement denying the report. He can say something like I haven’t decided on my future past this upcoming season.

If we don’t get any pushback on this report sometime this week there is a pretty strong chance the Gaughan story is accurate.

If he does do well at Bayern I can’t see them letting him go. Vinny will have to kick up a fuss. But will he want to that when they’ve basically given him the chance to prove himself at the highest level
I’m sure Vinny will have a prenup stating if his first love wants him back he can go for a bottle of Vimto and a chip barm

Pep can release a statement denying the report. He can say something like I haven’t decided on my future past this upcoming season.

If we don’t get any pushback on this report sometime this week there is a pretty strong chance the Gaughan story is accurate.
He has said repeatley in the last couple of weeks he has next season and will sit down with the club about next step during the season , if he responded to every comment about his contract he would never sleep ffs

He's already said that, last week.There is nothing new to say.
If the reporting is inaccurate it makes sense to refute it. This is significant news the PR team shouldn’t let it hang out there if it is untrue given it can have ramifications for our transfer business. They can release a statement reaffirming Pep’s intention to make a decision down the road.

Personally I think he has decided to leave at the end of next season. I just can’t quite figure out who told Gaughan and why they briefed him now.

He has said repeatley in the last couple of weeks he has next season and will sit down with the club about next step during the season , if he responded to every comment about his contract he would never sleep ffs
hahaha pep out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.