Pep's contract situation

He said exactly what you said he should say only a week ago. He and the club have better things to do than repeat the same thing everytime a journalist states the bleeding obvious,without being told anything, his contract ends he could leave but might not. Most City fans understand the situation and don't need reminding every week .

Gaughan is essentially saying Pep has already made his decision but isn’t letting on to it just yet. He is saying internal conversations have advanced past what Pep has said publicly. If that isn’t true then it should be refuted.

The commutations folks on staff are paid to deal directly with this stuff. It is their main job they should have plenty of time to issue a statement.

If the reporting is inaccurate it makes sense to refute it. This is significant news the PR team shouldn’t let it hang out there if it is untrue given it can have ramifications for our transfer business. They can release a statement reaffirming Pep’s intention to make a decision down the road.

Personally I think he has decided to leave at the end of next season. I just can’t quite figure out who told Gaughan and why they briefed him now.

I don't remember anyone refuting the cast iron claims he had signed a deal to take over Juventus.

It is for journalists to speculate. It is up to the public to see through that. You are right, the two people writing it are worthy of noticing. But they are also loose enough with it, to be taking a gamble on reading the situation to guess.

City never get those tittle tattle pieces written about them but I’ve noticed a few in the past couple of weeks, all from Gauhan, who normally just writes sensible articles about us. Maybe he’s been asked to produce more content and can’t think of anything decent?
or maybe he’s bored or pissed off that nick harris is taking all the spot lights but can’t go on harris route so he just thought i’ll write something controversial but safe stuff walking between the line and get some clicks and make boss happy.

His contract is up next summer, and that's what Gaughan has said.
Yes, but he saying what we all know. We all know his contract is up and he will either leave or he'll extend. Give me Gaughan's wages and I'll state the bleedin obvious. Not having a go at you buddy just these journalist types get on my tits.

If he does do well at Bayern I can’t see them letting him go. Vinny will have to kick up a fuss. But will he want to that when they’ve basically given him the chance to prove himself at the highest level
I suppose that's true as he is a man of integrity, still,I think Pep said that Vinny "don't shoot" will manage us some time.So I'm hoping he will come home and be a success here.

Gaughan is essentially saying Pep has already made his decision but isn’t letting on to it just yet. He is saying internal conversations have advanced past what Pep has said publicly. If that isn’t true then it should be refuted.

The commutations folks on staff are paid to deal directly with this stuff. It is their main job they should have plenty of time to issue a statement.
Isn't letting on , but has told Jack. Yeah that'll be right,

I could see a world where Pep extends but like Klopp walks if his heart isn’t in it. He could have quite easily said that next year is my final season and that’s that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.