Pep's contract situation

If the reporting is inaccurate it makes sense to refute it. This is significant news the PR team shouldn’t let it hang out there if it is untrue given it can have ramifications for our transfer business. They can release a statement reaffirming Pep’s intention to make a decision down the road.

Personally I think he has decided to leave at the end of next season. I just can’t quite figure out who told Gaughan and why they briefed him now.
The media make things up for clickbait ,the actually piece says he could leave , he might leave , we already know that

Pep can release a statement denying the report. He can say something like I haven’t decided on my future past this upcoming season.

If we don’t get any pushback on this report sometime this week there is a pretty strong chance the Gaughan story is accurate.
He’s already said he will talk with the club next season, he doesn’t need to deny as we all know this is a possibility.

If the reporting is inaccurate it makes sense to refute it. This is significant news the PR team shouldn’t let it hang out there if it is untrue given it can have ramifications for our transfer business. They can release a statement reaffirming Pep’s intention to make a decision down the road.

Personally I think he has decided to leave at the end of next season. I just can’t quite figure out who told Gaughan and why they briefed him now.
Fortunately, professional footballers don't t make career decisions the same way people flap on Bluemoon . therefore, a statement is not necessary

The media make things up for clickbait ,the actually piece says he could leave , he might leave , we already know that
Gaughan isn’t a random journalist. He has had significant City scoop before.

He isn’t Marca posting random nonsense about Haaland. If the report isn’t accurate then City’s PR team should push back against it. That is what they are paid to do.

He said exactly what you said he should say only a week ago. He and the club have better things to do than repeat the same thing everytime a journalist states the bleeding obvious,without being told anything, his contract ends he could leave but might not. Most City fans understand the situation and don't need reminding every week .

Pep pretty much told everyone he's not made a decision yet after West Ham. I think a lot depends on the feeling he gets from the players next season. I just hope when he eventually goes then Luis Enriqué is available!

He isn’t Marca posting random nonsense about Haaland. If the report isn’t accurate then City’s PR team should push back against it. That is what they are paid to do.
He still works on clickbait , every single one of them do it , he is stating the fucking obvious , grow a thicker skin

Pep can release a statement denying the report. He can say something like I haven’t decided on my future past this upcoming season.

If we don’t get any pushback on this report sometime this week there is a pretty strong chance the Gaughan story is accurate.
Nope. And nope.

There is nothing to deny. People 'expect' him to leave after what is currently the final year of his contract, whoopty do. They are welcome to expect what they want to. They have been wrong twice before, one day they will be right, but nothing to say this time has any more to it than the last couple.

Doesn't need to push back on speculation. Particularly having already said he will review it with the club into the following season. If he was intent on leaving, he wouldn't have even mentioned that, Pep is not someonethat does scripted soundbites.

Do you think Gaughan will only write stories about City if he's been briefed? He has an editor expecting stuff the rest of the year when City don't have stuff to give him that they want leaked

City never get those tittle tattle pieces written about them but I’ve noticed a few in the past couple of weeks, all from Gauhan, who normally just writes sensible articles about us. Maybe he’s been asked to produce more content and can’t think of anything decent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.