Pep's contract situation

"The bald fraud" is already the highest-paid manager in world football. More money should not be offered to him to get him to sign a contract extension IMO. If bauldio fraudio wants more money then I'd sack him and bring back Brian Horton or Mel Machin.
isnt simeone highest-paid manager in the world

I remember Piccadilly Radio did an interview with a City fan outside Maine Road when it was announced he was to be our new manager. "Doesn't he make motorbikes?" The City fan said.

In fairness we had much worse to come.
For all the shite managers we have had I do not include Brian Horton.
Thought he was decent.

No idea if he's the highest paid in the world but if he's not, he should be.

"Oh Pep Guardiola I think we should pay him some more"

"The bald fraud" is already the highest-paid manager in world football. More money should not be offered to him to get him to sign a contract extension IMO. If bauldio fraudio wants more money then I'd sack him and bring back Brian Horton or Mel Machin.
Those boys would be knockin on Roy Hodgson's age wouldn't they! If Pep's done, forget those lads......bring in Woy himself! Then we'll really see some football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.