Pep's contract situation

Do you thing Pep is pissed with the club? Not being able to sell unhappy players, not being able to buy a striker. His mood today. Not looking good is it?
We don't really know what's going on though truly that's the thing.

Pep could've been in a "bad mood" because the training session preceding it didn't go as well as he'd have liked for all we know.

Happy Pep announced his goodbye. Gives the club plenty of time to look and even integrate his successor.
I can already say he’s been the best manager since I started supporting City back in 1976. Despite the sentiment Mancini brought. That won’t change. His successor has a big task.
Who will it be? Poch? Luis Enrique? Zidane?

Missing out on a striker is disappointing but to lose this man with his success, style of play and the way he sticks up for us is potentially far more serious.

When Pep arrived i thought he would give us three good years of winning games and trophies , after the first season when the media and pundits were haranguing him over his tactics/playing style he could have easily quit.
But the guy has balls , stuck it out and rammed the words of his detractors down their throats , he's a determined , driven person who doesnt accept second best and we have been blessed to have him coach and develop our players.
If he left tomorrow he owes us nothing but i believe he will see out his current contract and deliver the Champs league our owners covet , and after 7-8 years dealing with our low life media he will deserve a well earned break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.