Pep's contract situation

Now that Txiki's replacement, Hugo Viana has been announced and speculation that Ruben Amorim will take over from Pep I wonder if City's UCL fixture against Sporting could be delaying the announcement of Pep's future, if its him leaving and Amorim taking over in the summer? This also fits in with the next international break in November

Now that Txiki's replacement, Hugo Viana has been announced and speculation that Ruben Amorim will take over from Pep I wonder if City's UCL fixture against Sporting could be delaying the announcement of Pep's future, if its him leaving and Amorim taking over in the summer? This also fits in with the next international break in November
Depends if he wants to manage when the new stand has been built
Make him sign for two years and as part of the deal let him open the new stand which is named after him
It’s 10 years for a statue therefore 9 gets you nothing Pep

The fact the media asked him outright if he had any contact with the fa and pep swerved the question and didn’t answer which makes me think there was conversations had between the pair.

He also went on to say he wants to manage an international side one day. He won’t do Spain so that realistically leaves very few nations and with tuchels short contract it seems to make perfect sense. Just my opinion
I get what you're saying, but he could just as easily have been showing respect to a fellow manager who has just been given the job. I think the media were looking for an angle to have a go at Tuchel, who it appears is not a popular choice. It sounded to me like - Tuchel is the manager, get behind him

I didn’t say I wouldn’t take an ex player of course I would however the stipulation being if they were the best available
Those managers you mentioned were good for us clearly some better than others
For me it’s more important to get continuity in playing style
Re Kompany very poor in the Prem poor in Belgium not sure how he got the Munich job tbh
Possibly as a stop gap whilst they were waiting on Alonso or Klopp
Would I want him at City - not at the moment
He got that job because Bayern asked Pep for advice about Kompany and Pep was analyzing to Rummenigge about 2 hours on the phone why Kompany was matching so good to Bayern. And we are fine like this. If we have problems it is more because of individuel mistakes and not systematic ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.