Pep's contract situation

Pep has said the're is no better club or league he would rather work than where he is right now. He acknowledged that he has everything he could possibly want at City plus intrusion into his private life is much better in the UK, being able to walk the streets without being mobbed plus the press tend to leave him alone.

With that you would expect that a new contract is a formality but the timing is uncertain.

I think we can safely say Pep will be here a few years yet.
At some point he will want to stop and leave, and I certainly don’t expect it to be only if/when things turn really sour and unbearable. I think he’s staying longer, but this next could also be his final year, it wouldn’t shock me

I would suggest, other than a massive fall out on the football side, only a family related incident/issue could upset the applecart right now - whats the general situation with Mrs Pep and the Peplet(s)?

It's bullshit. Seems to be a new generation of absolute chancers on Twitter trying to make a name for themselves by just making things up.
I'm more than half convinced that a good proportion of them get there "information" from here. I'm always suspicious of the relatively new posters asking the likes of Tolm for info.

At some point he will want to stop and leave, and I certainly don’t expect it to be only if/when things turn really sour and unbearable. I think he’s staying longer, but this next could also be his final year, it wouldn’t shock me
I doubt Pep would be so open about how happy & content how he is with life in the UK if he was planning to leave next summer. I think something would have to drastically change for him not to renew,

I must say the passion he showed on the parade tells me he absolutely loves his club and group of players.
Pretty certain he does not want to go anywhere else at this stage and can see him signing a two year contract extension.
He is very unlikely to sign for longer as he will be quite rightly wanting to keep his options open.

I don't know about you guys but I have a theory that he might be staying WAY longer than what we think. Reason being:

1. Pep himself not too long back said something along the lines of " if he could he would stay 10 more years"
2. Ferran Soriano said on a Catalan Radio station when asked about Pep that "The club's will is for Pep to stay forever, why not? It's possible."
3. Alberto Galassi, a board member of CFG has said that he wants pep to stay for the next 20 years but that now is not the time to speak about extensions.

Attachments

• pep 3.png
    pep 3.png
    46 KB · Views: 67
  • pep 2.png
    pep 2.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 68
  • pep.png
    pep.png
    572 KB · Views: 68
I would assume that some sort of rolling deal gets done. The endless speculation doesn't help anyone. He seems happy here and I don't see a logical move for him given current issues with Barca leadership, Catalan indy etc.

People saying he's been offered a new 6 year contract. Now that would be nice ha.

Rumors that Pep Guardiola has been offered a New 6 year Contract, £35M a Year Pre-Tax.

Pep Guardiola 2028!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.