Pep's contract situation

I missed that myself. Khaldoon is Chairman of City (and of CFG?), it's Soriano who is CEO of City. That plus the fact that Stone isn't likely to get any exclusive from City should have immediately flagged it as bollocks.

I'll take the rumoured 2 year extension though.
Stone has not had a single story (of any merit) from City since the takeover. He is the least credible source on matters at Manchester City in the entire news media. The second least reliable source is his boss at the BBC Dan Roan.

I missed that myself. Khaldoon is Chairman of City (and of CFG?), it's Soriano who is CEO of City. That plus the fact that Stone isn't likely to get any exclusive from City should have immediately flagged it as bollocks.

I'll take the rumoured 2 year extension though.

Khaldoon is Chairman of both and Soriano is CEO of both, I think

Stone has not had a single story (of any merit) from City since the takeover. He is the least credible source on matters at Manchester City in the entire news media. The second least reliable source is his boss at the BBC Dan Roan.
So, if Stone is saying it’s not true, it must be true………..

.....and the 3rd most unreliable, is every other journalist/twitterer/podcaster on the planet ;)

"years"? Am I adding two plus two, and getting five here? And yes, I'm aware that that account doesn't have a reputation for being ITK? But they're quoting Gundogan.

He is saying that in the context of beyond next season, so he does mean years, it isn't a mishap. He doesn't need to sit and talk to the club about the next year, that's already happening per his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.