Pep's contract situation

The benefit of a long contract especially with a manager like Pep is that players want to sign for him. It gives stability throughout.
I think a lot of players would play for Pep for a year. The only benefit of Pep signing a long term deal is for nervous fans who think it makes a difference. Why have him feeling trapped for 3, 4 or 5 years when he can feel free to leave at the end of any 12 month period.

I think a lot of players would play for Pep for a year. The only benefit of Pep signing a long term deal is for nervous fans who think it makes a difference. Why have him feeling trapped for 3, 4 or 5 years when he can feel free to leave at the end of any 12 month period.

Take football out if it, you’re not going to join a new job, if the guy picking you is t certain of staying.

I think ma aged stability is one of the most important thing a club cagn have. Stops what we’re seeing over at the rag, players bigger than the manager. 2years/3years rolling is ideal for me. No one trapped but there’s stability.

Have you not learnt pep says one thing and does another , I don’t have a specific date but been told he’s extended to stay until 2026. meaning by then we will have had 10 amazing years of pep.
Yes I know i'm late, but I hope this is true. Don't care about Neymar, but I'll be doing backflips in my office if Pep extends to 2026.

The summer of 2022 will be legendary
  • Extend the deals of three world class players in Cancelo, Rodri and Mahrez
  • Sign the best young striker in the world in Erling Haaland
  • Sign the best player from South America in Julian Alvarez
  • Sign a quality keeper in Ortega to hopefully improve Ederson
  • Sign a decent back-up DM in Philips which allows us to rest Rodri
  • Sign an overlapping LB to put crosses in for Haaland
  • Keep hold of Bernardo
  • Extend Foden's contract
  • Extend Pep's contract

Been a great summer so far but if we can do those last four then it will have have been truly special.

He got a Haaland. He may get a Neymar. He cannot expect to get more shiny new toys.

• Extend the deals of three world class players in Cancelo, Rodri and Mahrez
  • Sign the best young striker in the world in Erling Haaland
  • Sign the best player from South America in Julian Alvarez
  • Sign a quality keeper in Ortega to hopefully improve Ederson
  • Sign a decent back-up DM in Philips which allows us to rest Rodri
  • Sign an overlapping LB to put crosses in for Haaland
  • Keep hold of Bernardo
  • Extend Foden's contract
  • Extend Pep's contract

Been a great summer so far but if we can do those last four then it will have have been truly special.
But, but, but we must be cheating to achieve all this. Teabag says so, so it must be right.

I find it difficult to believe the club have sanctioned so many out goings and incomings on the basis the current manager only gets one more season then buggers off.

He's extending his contract, there's no doubt about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.