Pep's contract situation

I find it difficult to believe the club have sanctioned so many out goings and incomings on the basis the current manager only gets one more season then buggers off.

He's extending his contract, there's no doubt about it.
For me.......Just let him choose his own renumeration, give him a blank cheque.

Kalvin Phillips: “Even if Pep’s only here one more year, hopefully it will be a good one.” From Jack Gaugahn.

Would have hoped the new boys had assurances pep was staying… if he is.

Kalvin Phillips: “Even if Pep’s only here one more year, hopefully it will be a good one.” From Jack Gaugahn.

Would have hoped the new boys had assurances pep was staying… if he is.
That’s never going to happen. One person is told, he tells the wife or a mate, they tell another mate, it’s then on a football forum

Balls out.

Wins everything this season. Leaves surfing a wave of boiled piss.

I find it difficult to believe the club have sanctioned so many out goings and incomings on the basis the current manager only gets one more season then buggers off.

He's extending his contract, there's no doubt about it.

Why? Equally believable that they are buying, and selling, a post-pep team.

Not that I myself believe that, still mostly think he will extend, but if you look at Alvarez and Haaland, they are for a future that might outlast Pep even if he extends. And cashing in on Gabi Raz and players instead of a last hurrah with players he has brought to a standard he knows and wants is a valid take too.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.