Pep's contract situation

He's going absolutely nowhere. He's said a 1000 times he love it here and he has everything he could possibly need.

He'll do 10 years imo. He'll definitely want that Champions League trophy before he goes as well.
Once we get one we'll get another quite quickly (imo). He still looks well up for it as well. I'd be shocked if he didn't extend.

The World Cup in December just seems a very obvious time to sit down with pep and try to get an extension done. Assuming we start the season well and the players are still responding to pep I’d be shocked if he didn’t stay for at least another few years.

Not winning the champions league is a clear reason for pep to stay imo he will be desperate to win it

The interviewer sounds like he’s about to burst into tears at the end.

Hope Pep stays another 10 years, but if this is his last season, it’s been an absolute privilege to watch his team play football

Fucks sake mate - don’t do that to me!!

There I was getting all dewy-eyed about how blessed we are to have Pep at our Club, and you hit me with Phil fucking Neal.

That’s low.
How far we have come, that was the lowest point for me, even dropping into the 3rd division was nothing compared to having that fucker running our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.