Pep's contract situation

I read that too, and he sounded quite relaxed about it - more like time to think of a new contract, than time to make a big decision about leaving.

Given he's still fairly young as a manager, I don't see many options for him. Italy is almost certainly another short project as very few managers stay long in post, so unless he's looking to retire, it would be then heading back to a league he's already managed in, which doesn't seem likely.

I don't think he'll find a better set up than here - he's clearly very intense, but everything is set up to support him, so it's probably as relaxed as it can get, while still being competitive. I'd hope that means he stays a few more years.
I agree. The dilemma for us though if we do end up winning the CL would that be it for him ? He will have achieved everything the club owners have wanted. I really hope not, I hope he still has the desire to work with young talents Foden, Haaland, Palmer and Akanji.

i see your a glass half empty kind of guy
I actually am, very much so. As I’ve said, I do think Pep signs. Doesn’t mean the assumption I have that all 3 leave together isn’t right. They won’t be around forever, it causes no damage or harm to discuss when the 3 will all leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.