Pep's contract situation

Big clue today in that pep is delighted the players still fight for him and each other. He always said that he has to be wanted here and see a point to it, as well as deserve it and have the support of his family to continue. He'd never stay just because it's easy, if the players stopped responding to him he'd go. Clearly they fight for him so, so much.

I hope be stays, I feel a little more confident of it after today.

Big clue today in that pep is delighted the players still fight for him and each other. He always said that he has to be wanted here and see a point to it, as well as deserve it and have the support of his family to continue. He'd never stay just because it's easy, if the players stopped responding to him he'd go. Clearly they fight for him so, so much.

I hope be stays, I feel a little more confident of it after today.

Attachments

• _127531644_sundayexpress.jpg
    _127531644_sundayexpress.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 110
Another thing - the other day Grealish told Bellingham that pep wanted to speak with him after the game. Speculating here but why would pep want to talk to a player signing in the summer if he wouldn’t be here? I’m sure that Bellingham wanted some kind of assurance he’d be staying in order to consider ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.