Pep's contract situation

I think Pep is waiting because he wants to see IF any National Team jobs open up after the World Cup, and if so, WHICH ones!

I think he quite likes the idea of doing what he did at Barca…mould Academy players into a World Class team, with the addition of a WC signing or two every season to freshen things up and stop players from getting stale or lazy.

The back line and keepers are sorted for the long term, as is the forward line. The midfield hasn’t seen Palmer improve much, and McAtee and Doyle don’t seem to have stepped up sufficiently to assimilate with the First Team.

The Project t looks tailor made for Bellingham to come in, learn from Gundo and KDB and eventually take the crown.

Rodri and Philips look solid for the long term, so it’s really two quality AMs we need next season!

Walker won’t get a new contract, so our FBs look like being Cancelo, Gomez, Lewis and JWE. We may end up with one of Ake or Laporte as Part Ex €€€ for Bellingham, even if they go elsewhere in Europe, unless we take good money for THB in the summer.

The age profile of next season’s squad could be decidedly younger, with only KDB, Gundo & Mahrez being the FOCs.

That all looks like a tasty prospect for ANY manager, and if Txiki & Ferran can push out the boat for Bellingham and bring in (or up) another talented midfield prospect, we should be in great shape.

The finances are set up for at least €150-200M per year on players, which gives a €30-40M annual addition on revenues. When placed against the transfer fees that roll off the books, plus the cash recouped from Academy/U23/Squad sales, that seems very manageable indeed!

Pep, sign here.

I think he’s addicted to beating the corruption we face in the premier league? He knows they are constantly going against us on purpose and when we still win he gets a huge kick out of it?!

Think Pep will have a book out when he is in is 70’s that be about his premier league experience at Man City where he will let it all out

He must buzz off boiling the scouse piss as much as we do, surely.

The boardrooms hate each other and while him and Klipperty always seem cordial, they’re not exactly mates.
They respect each other that's all, they are not best buddies and never will be.

I think Pep is waiting because he wants to see IF any National Team jobs open up after the World Cup, and if so, WHICH ones!

I think he quite likes the idea of doing what he did at Barca…mould Academy players into a World Class team, with the addition of a WC signing or two every season to freshen things up and stop players from getting stale or lazy.

The back line and keepers are sorted for the long term, as is the forward line. The midfield hasn’t seen Palmer improve much, and McAtee and Doyle don’t seem to have stepped up sufficiently to assimilate with the First Team.

The Project t looks tailor made for Bellingham to come in, learn from Gundo and KDB and eventually take the crown.

Rodri and Philips look solid for the long term, so it’s really two quality AMs we need next season!

Walker won’t get a new contract, so our FBs look like being Cancelo, Gomez, Lewis and JWE. We may end up with one of Ake or Laporte as Part Ex €€€ for Bellingham, even if they go elsewhere in Europe, unless we take good money for THB in the summer.

The age profile of next season’s squad could be decidedly younger, with only KDB, Gundo & Mahrez being the FOCs.

That all looks like a tasty prospect for ANY manager, and if Txiki & Ferran can push out the boat for Bellingham and bring in (or up) another talented midfield prospect, we should be in great shape.

The finances are set up for at least €150-200M per year on players, which gives a €30-40M annual addition on revenues. When placed against the transfer fees that roll off the books, plus the cash recouped from Academy/U23/Squad sales, that seems very manageable indeed!

Pep, sign here.
I really don’t think he’s ready for a national team job yet CB

I really don’t think he’s ready for a national team job yet CB
I’m not at all sure national team management will suit him.
He will not be able to spend enough time with players to drill into them his systems and patterns of play.
He may well be tempted down that route once he’s won he CL a few times with us though.
Would settle for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.