Pep's contract situation

I actually felt more positive with what he actually said or is it just wishful thinking ?

Wishful thinking.

Not that I think there was anything negative to take from it either. Just that he have nothing away, not enought to feel any more positive than before.

I would be absolutely amazed if he didn’t extend whilst the World Cup break is on. He has always said so long as the players are responding he will stay. Think it’s pretty obvious the players are still playing for him so I personally see the contract extension as a given.

He wouldn’t get this much support elsewhere and he isn’t daft he knows he has a great set up here at city. The premier league is challenging and always giving pep new challenges which I’m sure he also relishes.

In hindsight the fact he decided to go to Bayern rather than come to us was a blessing in disguise. He got that league out of his system and the Bayern fans and board both weren’t as supportive as the city hierarchy or fan base. Honestly cant see him leaving anytime soon. Let’s be honest it is a dream job for any manager with the squad and funds at our disposal.

Don't care. There are good managers out there who could get a tune out of this expensively assembled squad. It's a shame the Rags got to Ten Hag as he's ready made, so maybe if Guardiola hadn't extended we probably could have got the best young manager on the planet - the managerial equivalent of a Van de Beek or Jadon Sancho (young and with untapped, limitless potential).

We've also missed the boat on Potter who again would have been ready made and is showing at Chelsea what he can do with great players.

Another ready made replacement in the short term until either Ten Hag or Potter is available could be Mourinho. Proven winner and can handle big time Charlie's.

Plenty of options out there if this prima dona doesn't sign.........

Don't care. There are good managers out there who could get a tune out of this expensively assembled squad. It's a shame the Rags got to Ten Hag as he's ready made, so maybe if Guardiola hadn't extended we probably could have got the best young manager on the planet - the managerial equivalent of a Van de Beek or Jadon Sancho (young and with untapped, limitless potential).

We've also missed the boat on Potter who again would have been ready made and is showing at Chelsea what he can do with great players.

Another ready made replacement in the short term until either Ten Hag or Potter is available could be Mourinho. Proven winner and can handle big time Charlie's.

It will be glorious if you get a nibble with this.

You will catch a few big ones with that post ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.